Prom-Prom regularly undertake consultation processes both for professional organisations and community groups. Please contact the company to discuss your requirements.
Tony Lidington has worked as an arts consultant and social engagement facilitator for a wide range of clients including:
- Social Enterprise Link (Yorkshire Businesslink) – cluster leader for 100 community arts companies and mentor for 12 cross-artform companies.
- Royal Association for Disability Awareness (RADAR) – leadership training on governance, public speaking & time management
- Bradford Alliance for Community Care – the national green paper on care service provision
- The Healthcare Commission – access to healthcare needs for homeless menArts Council England, Yorkshire – street arts development, East Yorkshire coast performance development & literature conference
- Blaize Theatre Company & Chol Theatre – board development & re-branding