WE HAVE CREATED A NEW WEBSITE!
This wordpress.com website will continue for quite a while so it can re-direct you to our new site, but please do not post or comment on this site – go to www.prom-prom.com where we will be happy to hear from you and you can find all of Tony Lidington’s and Prom-Prom’s up-to-date information on shows, radio, pantomime, tours, community events and developing projects and also contact us.
Many, many thanks to Katie “Bunny” Tranter who set this wordpress.com site up for Tony Lidington and Prom-Prom and took many of the photos and made several of the videos too.Please visit Katie’s website here.
Prom-Prom regularly undertake consultation processes both for professional organisations and community groups. Please contact the company to discuss your requirements.
Tony Lidington has worked as an arts consultant and social engagement facilitator for a wide range of clients including:
- Social Enterprise Link (Yorkshire Businesslink) – cluster leader for 100 community arts companies and mentor for 12 cross-artform companies.
- Royal Association for Disability Awareness (RADAR) – leadership training on governance, public speaking & time management
- Bradford Alliance for Community Care – the national green paper on care service provision
- The Healthcare Commission – access to healthcare needs for homeless menArts Council England, Yorkshire – street arts development, East Yorkshire coast performance development & literature conference
- Blaize Theatre Company & Chol Theatre – board development & re-branding